Clariion CX, CX3, CX4 – How to Open Navisphere Manager
To open Navisphere Manager:
1. Open an internet browser such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ or Netscape Navigator® on the server or on any host with access to the LAN on which the storage system resides.
2. Enter the IP address of one of the storage system’s Storage Processors (SPs), for example, http://10.18.100.101
3. Wait for the Navisphere Login screen.
4. In the Navisphere Login screen, enter your username and password as directed. The username and password were assigned to you or to a group by the storage administrator.
5. Next to Global/Local, select either Global if you are connecting across a domain or Local if you have a local connection to the storage system.
6. Click OK to log in.
Note: In the Navisphere window, for information on using Navisphere, click Help > Help Topics.