Clariion CX, CX3, CX4 – How to change Navisphere Manager Password
You can change the storage system password in Navisphere Manager as follows:
1. Open Navisphere Manager
2. Click Tools > Security > Change Password.
3. In the Change Password window, enter the old (
current) password in the Old Password text box.
4. Enter the new password in the New Password text box and then enter it again in the Confirm New Password text box.
5. Click OK to apply the new password or Cancel to keep the current password.
6. In the confirmation popup, click either Yes to change the password or No to cancel the change and retain your current (old) password.
Note: If you click Yes, you will briefly see “The operation successfully completed” and then you will be disconnected. You will need to log back in using the new password.